In general, I think the following almost always applies:
- Listen and learn – try to educate yourself!
- Decide: How do I want to live in this aspect?
- Try to act accordingly! (I say ”try”, because remember: we’re only humans after all…)
- Influence others, especially decision makers.
It’s OK to take small steps!
Below you find some lists with suggestions on what you can do within certain areas of every day life. I know that it is not always possible to follow this advice. They are only suggestions!
Energy, if possible:
– Unplug electrical appliances/devices
Shopping, if possible:
– Buy second-hand
Transportation, if possible:
– Ride a bike
– Use public transportation systems (buses, trams, commuter trains etc.)
– Be a member of a carpool or just rent a car when you need one
– Go by train